Drop-ins have now stopped for the Christmas period. They will begin again on 16th January 2018
OUR DROP-IN SERVICE PROVIDES ON-THE-SPOT GUIDANCE AND TIPS
Tuesday afternoons 14:00 - 17:00
You do not need an appointment, just come along with a your questions.
Room 2, First Floor West, Mile End Library
How long do I have?
About 20 minutes. That is why you need to have specific questions at a drop-in.
How can I make the most of the session?
Come with a specific question about your work. At a drop-in, we cannot read your whole essay, but we can:
- have a close look at a paragraph in your reading or writing that's bothering you
- explain a knotty point of grammar or vocabulary use
- unpack a piece of tutor feedback that you don't know how to apply
- give you tips on how to answer exam questions and revise
- make suggestions for your presentation
- explain a specific point about referencing
- let you know whether another service can help you further
We hope to see you soon!